Stateroom Location

Seckington Seckington at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 07:20:16 EST 1998

Kurt,

We agree. Separate the owners suite from the others. They will have a better
time. So will you. That is why we like the DeFever 44 and the old 60. This
puts the weight of the engines in the center of the vessel and helps in larger
seas. Sleeping doesn't matter! I mean it isn't an issue. When you get tired
enough you will sleep whereever.

For a more complete discussion of this subject with respect to various boats,
I highly recommend surfing over to Passagemaker's forum at
"http://www.passagemaker.com/contents.html". Go to the discussion group. They
have a better way of handling discussion topics than is less intrusive that
the technique used herein.

larry, POKEY TOO