stabilizer's

Randall Jacobs ja447 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 10 00:31:10 EST 1998

Ted,
We have Gyro Gales aboard ADIOS!, our 48' DeFever and couldn't be
happier with them. They do WORK!! Maintenance is extremely low, just
change a couple of filters and o-rings yearly. They were on the boat
when we bought her, but would go for Gyro-Gales again in a heartbeat.
Call Magged at GG, he knows his stuff!! Sorry, don't have any experience
with Niads but the pneumatics of the GG's seem much simpler than the
hydraulics of Niads.  Good Luck!!

Randy Jacobs, ja447 at ix.netcom.com
48' DeFever, ADIOS!
Port Clinton OH, (Soon to be Charleston SC)