CT Trawlers

James Moore beamreach at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 23 17:12:57 EST 1998

jerry - I am a sailor and in the brokerage/new boat business.  Last year I
listed an '85 CT-35, Sundeck, which sold, subsequently, for something under
$70K.  I know I can't fall in love with every new Krogen or Island Gypsy
that comes along but I have kicked myself a thousand times for not buying
that delightful little trawler with the magnificent teak and holly sole and
an after cabin with no peer.  BUY IT, NOW, and save yourself from the
remorse you'll feel if you let it get away.

Good luck

ps  My sailboat is now for sale because I'm not going to let another one of
those get away.  By the way, where is the CT-35 you mentioned?