T&T: Registration and taxes, new rules for WA state (for out of state boaters)

Alan Wagner Wagner.Florida at verizon.net
Sat Apr 14 16:22:56 EDT 2007

I agree -- section 3, paragraph 11 still allows an out of state visitor to
WA to boat in the state for 60 days (plus 2 additional months for $25).

The law is designed to stop the purchase of a boat in WA and then taking it
elsewhere for a year or two and then returning to WA as a mechanism of
avoiding WA tax.

Alan Wagner
Tampa, Florida