T&T: Bottom Paint-Blue Water

tands tands at gravefamily.org
Sun Apr 15 21:12:24 EDT 2007

I posted a query on this paint a few weeks ago, but got little first hand
experience. One Listee pointed me to this site. $139/gallon, well rated by
Practical Sailor, and only $6.00 shipping for as much as you order.

http://www.ship2shoremarine.com/Copper-Pro-67-C9.aspx

I suspect this supplier is an independent supplier for the paint manufacturer,
and the paint is shipped directly from the mfg.You can Google Blue water
Bottom Paint and get more info.

List price, for what it's worth, in the Fisheries Supply catalog is $209.00

I'm likely to try it this year.

Ted G