T&T: Mobile WiFI Router Recommendations

Steve Bedford bedford_steve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 06:44:15 EDT 2019

We are considering adding a Mobile WiFi Router for use on our boat. Sometimes referred to “MiFi.”  Reasons: More secure access, more consistent access, can support multiple devices.  Some of these devices can be powered by 12volt or 120volt while others can only be operated with 120volt service.  We would prefer one that could operate off DC or AC.

We are looking for manufacturer and service provider recommendations from the group.  The device would be used primarily along the ICW from Chesapeake Bay to the Florida Keys.

Thanks in advance for any comments/advice.

Steve
Steve Bedford
maxmarineproducts.com
Home of the Super MAX Anchor
M/V No Regrets II, Legacy 42
Burgess, Virginia

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse misused words due to the "auto correct" function.