T&T: Mobile WiFi

Steve Bedford bedford_steve at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 07:09:44 EDT 2019

Thanks to all so far for the responses on a mobile WiFi device.  Excellent information.

We are not looking to boost a marina wifi signal because that wifi is still probably not secure.  We are looking more to the “hot spot” arrangement.  We have ATT service on our iPhones.  Sounds like there might be more options via Verizon.

There appear to be devices that might be more powerful than using the cell phone to create the hot spot.  Have you found that to be true?

Steve
Steve Bedford
maxmarineproducts.com
Home of the Super MAX Anchor
M/V No Regrets II, Legacy 42
Burgess, Virginia

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse misused words due to the "auto correct" function.