T&T: Mobile WiFi

Stephen McCreary mccreary.stephen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 07:33:31 EDT 2019

Steve

We use AT&T service with a Netgear Night Hawk Hot-spot and it works phenomenal. Operates on AC or DC (USB).  We have an unlimited cell service plan and have at time streamed over 600 GB per month with no degradation in service speed.  Thats watching streaming TV as well.  The Night Hawk allows an external MIMO antenna which further enhances the connectivity.

I might suggest you peruse this following blog for further details and options, I found this blog to be helpful and confirmed my arrangement is fit for purpose and likely best in class for an AT&T arrangement.  https://www.rvmobileinternet.com <https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/> They are RV and Boaters and for a modest fee unlock a tremendous amount of technical detail, however the free content is excellent as well.

Steve McCreary
MV Last Laugh
52 DeFever Offshore Cruiser
Now lying Solomons, Maryland