T&T: Mobile WiFi

David Sorenson davidsorenson625 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:14:08 EDT 2019

This all begs the question of the availability of cell signal. Where we
operate in the Apostle Islands of Lake Superior we are more likely than not
to have no cell service. However, for a number of years we did run a Wilson
amplifier with a suitably mounted marina cell antenna. It helped some. But
an amplifier cannot boost no signal.

David Sorenson
Duluth, MN