T&T: dual hose portable air conditioner

Jim Gano jim_gano at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 12:54:59 EDT 2019

Update.. i bought a Haier 14000 btu dual hose portable air conditioner.  I did not know how well a single unit would work as my boat sat at the dock in the hottest days in the Florida sun.  So i bought cheap.. about $360. Well it works great.  Boat may get up to 82 degrees during the hottest part of the day.  But the air in the boat is dry.. It is installed in the salon and i have fans to circulate air to the aft cabin and vee berth.  Very happy.

Jim Gano