T&T: Line cutters

Richard P rpackard43 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:56:59 EDT 2019

 Does anyone on the list have direct experience using propeller shaft line
cutters?. I am somewhat concerned about the proliferation of crab pots in
Southeast Alaska. And no longer feel physically able to dive in the cold
water to cut a line free. Does anyone have a recommendation for which of
the several advertised line cutters   actually works?

I have a line cutter on the propeller shaft on my other boat  in Mexico but
I have never had occasion to test its efficacy

Richard
--
Richard Packard
Professor Emeritus