T&T: Superyachts

Rudy Sechez rudysechez at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 07:11:34 EDT 2019

We've been anchored off Rybovich's yard, here in W. Palm Beach, for a
couple of weeks now, every now and then noting the names as some of these
large yachts go by. As one went by this morning I mentioned to Jill that if
she ever arranged to own one of these big boats, I'd encourage her to name
is "Humble".

*RUDY & JILL SECHEZ*
*BRINEY BUG-a 34' Sail-Assisted Trawler *
*850-832-7748 *

*Palm Bch  FL*
*TRAWLER TRAINING and ANCHORING CONSULTANTS*
ANCHORING-"A Ground Tackler's Apprentice"- E-Book or Hard Copy