T&T: Washers and Contact Cement

LAL lazilicata at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:33:48 EDT 2020

Rudy,

I use the brush-on white glue to keep washers et al in place. I had some
left over when my niece came years ago and she brought it with her. As long
as the surfaces are clean, in this case only cloth-wipe clean, the stuff
works. When I need it to come off, it does so easily. Better them "Elmer's"
type liquid glue as this is no run off. In a test, I used it as the thread
sealer on my high pressure machine's hose some two years ago. Not a drip
(if one waits a little.) Same for dock hose connections.

Lee

Levent Marina, Izmir Turkey