T&T: Make the List self-supporting

Georgs Kolesnikovs gxk at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 16:43:29 EDT 2020

Ahoy, again!

Thank you very much to the following additional Listees who have stepped forward to help make Trawlers & Trawlering List self-supporting in 2020:

John Murray

Al Golden

Michael Dolishny

Patricia Ruecker

Michael Sullivan

Michael Miles

Robert Salmons

Thomas Kataras

David Poorvu

2020 Mark Ketcham

Edward Zuskin

Gale Plummer

Martin Cawley

Bent Tolstrup

Mark Woodward

Craig Mudge

Stephen McCreary

If you enjoy the List, and if want it to continue and grow, please lend a hand by contributing toward expenses. A donation of just $10 or $25 a year will prove immensely helpful. And it will ensure you'll never see ads tagged on to posts.
To make a voluntary contribution via PayPal or a credit card, please go to http://www.trawlersandtrawlering.com/showyoursupport.html <http://www.trawlersandtrawlering.com/showyoursupport.html>
<http://www.trawlersandtrawlering.com/showyoursupport.html <http://www.trawlersandtrawlering.com/showyoursupport.html>>

On the same page, you'll find an address if you wish to contribute by check or money order.

Thank you!

Georgs

Georgs Kolesnikovs
Your host at Trawlers & Trawlering since 1997

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 2:37 PM Georgs Kolesnikovs via Trawlers-and-Trawlering <trawlers at lists.trawlering.com <mailto:trawlers at lists.trawlering.com> <mailto:trawlers at lists.trawlering.com <mailto:trawlers at lists.trawlering.com>>> rote:

All hands!

Wow, we?ll be celebrating 23 years together before long!

When I peruse the digests several times a week, I marvel at how useful, informative and often entertaining T&T List continues to be. I?m especially gratified by the number of subscribers from the early years who are still so active in boating and in contributing pearls of wisdom.

I?m most thankful for the volunteer service provided by Bob McLaren and Kevin Redden on the List admin side.

Currently, the T&T List subscription roster shows 1,500+ members.

If you enjoy the List, and if want it to continue and grow, please lend a hand by contributing toward expenses. A donation of just $10 or $25 a year will prove immensely helpful. And it will ensure you?ll never see advertisements tagged on to posts.