T&T: hypalon glue shelf life and g-f;ex

Dave Cooper villadecoop at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:04:34 EDT 2020

never had an issue with the hypalon glue as long as it was runny.

G-flex is great stuff but the word 'flexible' applies to something like
bending a 1/4" piece of fiberglass...yes it flexes but not like on an
inflatable. It just cracks and then patch just falls off. It also
doesn't grab so you need uniform pressure in the shape of whatever you are
patching. Otherwise it'll crack as soon as you inflate it to its normal
shape ;-(

Just my experience, yours may vary.

Dave
Swan Song