T&T: Stanadyne

Rudy Sechez rudysechez at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:03:12 EDT 2020

Injector shop indicated that not only is Stanadyne useful in keeping soft
seals healthy for longer periods of time, but that was its initial
development purpose. So, I'll start using it and see if I notice a
difference; if everything that I've heard about it is correct, I'd be
surprised if I didn't. The leakage around my pump's high pressure nozzles
wasn't from bad soft seals, but the hard, copper seals had cracked.

*Rudy & Jill Sechez *
*BRINEY BUG-a 34' Sail-Assisted Trawler   *
*Anchoring Consultants-trawlertrainingabc.com*
*850-832-7748 *
*Georgetown SC Northbound-Chesapeake*