T&T: Zincs

Rudy Sechez rudysechez at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:11:57 EDT 2020

Checked the pencil zinc in my heat exchanger today. It's been in less than
3 weeks. When I removed it to check its condition, the zinc just broke in
half. This is the 3rd zinc from West Marine that has done this; even had
one come apart when I was screwing it into the plug. I'm planning on
returning this zinc to West Marine for an exchange, along with a suggestion
that they consider a recall.
On the other hand, injector pump is in, and as soon as we get the battery's
charge back up, we should be able to finish bleeding air from the system.
Once we get the engine to start, Jill can stow away the storm anchor!

*Rudy & Jill Sechez *
*BRINEY BUG-a 34' Sail-Assisted Trawler   *
*Anchoring Consultants-trawlertrainingabc.com*
*850-832-7748 *
*Georgetown SC Northbound-Chesapeake*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com