T&T: refinishing chromed cleats

Rudy Sechez rudysechez at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:08:28 EDT 2020

Miller, you can rechrome yourself. I Googled 'chrome refinishing' and I
found at least one reference to it. I've also seen books and
magazine articles on rechroming, so try Googling that subject. It's out
there, just have to find it. Wish I could be more specific.

*Rudy & Jill Sechez *
*BRINEY BUG-a 34' Sail-Assisted Trawler   *
*Anchoring Consultants-trawlertrainingabc.com*
*850-832-7748 *
*Georgetown SC Northbound-Chesapeake*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com