T&T: battery test and fridge usage

Craig Mudge cwmudge at me.com
Wed May 13 07:52:29 EDT 2020

Richard,
On my Krogen I had the same 8 Trojan T-105s, but retained the under-counter style SubZero fridge & freezer.
I would use in one day what you use in a week!

Your refrigeration efficiency is impressive.
I suspect that new boat builders are getting lazy about such things as they assume they can always toss another solar panel at the challenge.

Craig in Camden