T&T: Depco and pump rebuilding

Milt Baker miltbaker47 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:28:06 EDT 2020

Richard,

My experience with Depco stretching back over more than 30 years is that
they always look out for the customer and treat customers well.  In my
case, over dozens of pumps sent to them, if they believe a pump can be
economically rebuilt to be good as new, they rebuild it to factory specs
and, withut fail, the pump lasts a long time.  They always return all the
unused parts they removed from the pump.  If they feel that a rebuild is
not possible for somewhat less than the cost  of a new pump, they recommend
a replacement pump and sell it to me at a discounted price.   I have 100%
customer satisfaction with Depco, and I always make it a point to stop in
at their booth at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and tell 'em
how much I appreciate their great customer service.  I'm surprised (and
sorry) that your experience is much different.

No connection with Depco other than a highly satisfied long-term customer.

Milt Baker, Nordhavn 47 Bluewater and American Tug 34 Bluewater IV