T&T: Sky roam

Bill Forrestall bforrestall at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:21:58 EDT 2020

Skyroam is a provider that uses cell towers. We have tried it and still have the device solely as a backup. The option to just purchase day passes makes it good as a backup.
BUT... as something to use for day to day Internet .... NO! Their so called unlimited plan caps you at 1GB and the speed becomes virtually unusable.
For a better service, look at Finally WiFi...   finallywifi.com  We are very please with their truly unlimited plan!

Bill Forrestall