T&T: Sky roam

Steve Bedford bedford_steve at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 07:20:02 EDT 2020

Might want to consider GOTw3.  Because of where we live in a rural setting, we have limited internet options and, until now, all have been less than satisfactory.  GOTw3 was recommended and we tried it (no long term commitment required).  Excellent.  On November 10, 2019, we started about voyage down the ICW to Stock Island.  We took the GOTw3 with us and powered it off our inverter.  The only time we lost internet was when we were 70 miles off shore in the Gulf of Mexico on a run from Key West to Ft. Myers.   Once we got closer to land, we had service.  In every anchorage, we had internet.

Along the way, a few other cruisers saw our setup and each bought one.  All are happy with their service.  The primary reason we wanted our own internet was not being able to rely on marina internet services and using a public or shared service.  We wanted our own private password protected service.  It also ran internet TV without an issue.

No affiliation, just a happy customer.

Steve
Steve Bedford
Immediate Past Commodore, Indian Creek Yacht Club
maxmarineproducts.com
Home of the Super MAX Anchor
M/V No Regrets II, Legacy 42
Burgess, Virginia

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse misused words due to the "auto correct" function.