T&T: roll reducing fins

Bob McLeran Bob at MVSanderling.net
Wed May 27 07:37:09 EDT 2020

Interesting explanation, Richard. FWIW, you cannot post pictures to the
T&T List - you have to post them on a web site and then provide a link
to the site.

Obvious question: how to you anticipate dealing with the "fins" when
you're hauled out with straps running under the boat? Had a friend who's
bilge keel pulled away from the hull during a travel-lift haul out, and
his were much more substantial than what you describe for yours.

Bob McLeran and Judy Young               Manatee Cove Marina
MV Sanderling                            Patrick Air Force Base
DeFever 41 Trawler for sale              Melbourne, Florida
Blog: http://mvsanderling.net/Blog
Web: http://cruising.mvsanderling.net/
Site: http://Ourphotos.hopto.org
Site: http://SanderlingBlog.hopto.org