T&T: Heritage east fuel tank repair

Mike Miles mikecambrai at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:13:50 EDT 2020

Cleaning the inside of the tank would be a good thing. If you have an
opening you should really give it a cement wash of some sort. Perhaps
you need an opening anyway? To fix the outside I have used 'Leakfix' for
the past 40years mostly on diesel tanks. It is a 2 part epoxy type resin
in a tube or tub. If it can fix diesel tank leaks I would be very
confident with a water tank.

Mike