T&T: Heritage east fuel tank repair

Thaddeus Sargent tadsargent at bellsouth.net
Thu May 28 09:00:12 EDT 2020

Depending on the size of the hole a product called Proseal from Flame master will do the trick.  Available at Aircraft spruce and speciality Co.Boeing uses it on aircraft fuel tanks.  It is a messy two part sealant but it is a permanent sealant.  If the hole is large you could add a piece of steel and bond it in place then glob it all over the repair.  It is meant for diesel tanks.
Where did the water intrude the hull, or was it condensation that accumulated in the tank?
Tad

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad